By Cheryl Sullenger
Germantown, MD – An ambulance arrived at Germantown Reproductive Health Services in Maryland on Wednesday, March 30, 2016, and transported yet another abortion patient of LeRoy Carhart’s to an unknown location.
The incident was captured on video by security cameras at Germantown Pregnancy Choices, a pro-life pregnancy help center across the parking lot from the notorious late-term abortion facility.
This comes just ten days after a previous medical emergency caused by a Carhart abortion sent an underage abortion patient to Shady Grove Hospital.
During the most recent incident, witnesses tell Operation Rescue that the patient who was taken away by ambulance was in her fourth day of a late-term procedure.
Carhart, who resides in Nebraska, conducts risk-filled third trimester abortions at Germantown Reproductive Health Services. Patients that are over 27 weeks pregnant will receive a shot through the abdomen of a drug that is meant to cause the demise of the pre-born baby on their first visit. Subsequent daily visits prepare the woman for labor and delivery of her dead baby, which usually takes place on day three or four.
Carhart holds no hospital privileges anywhere.
The March 30 episode represents the fifth Carhart abortion patient in four months to be transported by ambulance from GRHS.
“With the increased frequency of serious medical emergencies related to abortions done by LeRoy Carhart, we call on the Maryland Board of Physicians to suspend his Maryland medical license on an emergency basis until a full investigation into Carhart’s competency can be completed,” said Operation Rescue President Troy Newman.
Other medical emergencies involving Carhart patients include:
• March 20, 2016, Germantown, MD: Underaged woman transported to Shady Grove Hospital suffering a late-term abortion-related medical emergency.
• February 4, 2016, Bellevue, NE: Woman transported to hospital suffering from an incomplete abortion. (Video)
• January 19, 2016, Germantown, MD: Late-term abortion patient bleeding seriously transported to hospital. (Video and 911 recording)
• December 15, 2015, Germantown, MD: Abortion patient transported to emergency room while Carhart accompanies.
• July 2, 2014, Germantown, MD: African-American abortion patient transported to hospital.
• April 26, 2014, Bellevue, NE: Patient, 37, suffered from abdominal pain after Carhart had an “issue with the procedure.” (Video with 911 recording)
• March 4, 2014, Germantown, MD: Patient hemorrhaged after 2nd trimester abortion complications.
• November 30, 2013, Bellevue, NE: Patient suffered 2nd trimester abortion complications.
• November 26, 2013, Germantown, MD: Patient required emergency surgery. (Video with 911 recording)
• July 9, 2013, Germantown, MD: Patient hemorrhaged. (Video with 911 recording)
• February 7, 2013, Germantown, MD: Patient Jennifer Morbelli died of 3rd trimester abortion complications. (Autopsy Report)
• March 31, 2012, Bellevue, NE: Patient heard moaning and screaming during 911 call (Video with 911 recording.)
Someone should post a sign outside that says “Enter at Your Own Risk.”
There is only one way to comment on this “This Dr.? is a bloody handed, no conscience MURDERER!”
But wait, it’s in compliance according to the Maryland survey in May of 2015!
These procedures are murder clear and simple. They should be prosecuted accordingly.
i find so hard to understand how someone can be planning to have any kind of procedure done and NOT make an attempt to find out something about the person who is going to be doing the procedure.
What is it going to take for this place to be shut down and for Carhart to lose his license?
Don’t just blame the murderer, blame the patient for going there to have her child killed. As a mother, I can’t imagine asking someone to kill the baby inside of me.